Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Soak Into Your Skin








I think we're all a little guilty of 
being lazy when it comes to our skin. 
I certainly know I'm the best example
of laziness for skin care.
(Among other things!)

But lately I've had enough and try hard to keep
my skin healthy.
After all, we only get one bag of skin
so make the most of it!

So I thought I'd share my moisturising miracles!
I give to you...

COCONUT OIL & ALOE VERA GEL!


I have noticed such a difference since using these.
My skin feels smoother and looks healthier.
So I'll go through and just tell you the main benefits 
of each product.


Coconut oil is one of the best Natural nutrients for your skin
and can also be used on your hair.

Normally the oil is hard like a wax but it melts
in your hands instantly.
However I would recommend keeping it either in a cool cupboard 
or even the fridge as mine has turned
to gloop in the heat!



For Hair:
- Put onto your hair while in the bath as it is brilliant
nourishment and helps the re-growth process of damaged hair.

- Apparently it helps if you suffer from Dandruff as well
if you rub it into your scalp.

For Skin:
- I always put this on after I've shaved my
legs. It helps to hydrate and stop shaving rash.

- I sometimes put a little on my face as it
helps delay the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of the skin.

- It can also be used to help certain skin conditions
such as; psoriasis, dermatitis,eczema and other skin infections.


Although this is melted, the consistency is still the same
if it were hard to begin with.
It isn't very thick and is relatively quick at drying
depending how much you apply.
(If you're like me and coat yourself in it
like you're basting a Turkey than you may be there a while!)

I got this 'Pure Coconut Oil' from my local Chemist
but you can find it anywhere and it's very inexpensive.



So next is the 'Aloe Vera Gel'.


Aloe Vera can be used for loads of things
regarding skin problems.

This is quite a thick gel but smooths out
easily and soaks into the skin pretty quickly.
The only downside I have to this is it can feel a little
sticky at times.



- It is brilliant with sunburn; it's been a life saver these past few weeks in this sun!

- It is really good for dry, irritated skin and can
be applied to stretch marks too!

- I usually put this on my skin all over throughout the day 
for a refreshing pick me up and to keep
my skin smooth and moistened. 

Someone bought me this so I'm not sure how much this particular one cost,
however you can buy it at 'Holland&Barrett'
for £3.99 for the 100ml and £6.99 for the 200ml.



So I hope this helped some of you
and if any of you use these what do you think of them?

xox

















































No comments:

Post a Comment