Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

My Skin Care Routine








This is a pretty random post
but I thought I'd share my morning skin care routine.


I have quite dry skin and I get dry/rough patches on my skin
if I do not look after it, which feels horrible
but also makes make up look terrible!


So every morning after vegetating in bed for half an hour,
I start by exfoliating. 
I think this is an absolute must for skin as it helps
to remove dead skin cells, making your skin soft and smooth.

I use 'Cyclax Apricot Facial Scrub'.
I buy this from a Pharmacy near me for only £3.99 but you
can find it online. 



This is quite a rough exfoliator with extracts of Apricot.


So I just scrub this all over my face
avoiding the eyes!



Next I use my 'Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Mousse'.
This stuff is so good, it is quick and easy to use 
while refreshes and softens my skin.
I got this from Boots for just £4.99.




Then once that's washed off I use 'Simple Soothing facial toner'.
Again this was from Boots for £2.99.



Toners that I've used in the past seemed to irritate my skin
and make it feel "tight".
But this just makes my skin feel refreshed and it
definitely soothes it!


I drop some onto a cotton wool pad and just wipe around your face.
Simple ;)



Then last but not least I moisturise.
In the morning I like to use 'Garnier Moisture Match revitalising hydrating gel'.


I prefer to use something light and quick drying
in the morning so this is brilliant for giving you a quick moisture 
boost and I personally find it great to use before doing 
my make up too as it leaves your skin so
refreshed and smooth.

I got this from Superdrug for £5.99.



So I do the same routine at night, 
however I prefer to use 'Nivea Creme' instead of 'Garnier'.



This is a lot thicker and really needs to soak into
your skin, thus why I use it at night.
This works particularly well on my cheeks and forehead as they 
lack moisture throughout the day with makeup/sweat etc.

I got this from Boots for £3.39.



And that is it!
I hope you liked this?!
Have you used any of these products?
What's your skin care routine?

xox





























































No comments:

Post a Comment