Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Mini Primark & Wilkinsons Haul








I don't know about you, but I think 
there is not one girl alive who could walk into Primark
and not purchase something. 
There's something about it that just makes you believe
you need whatever it is you've been bombarded with.

Like me; I had a pair of shorts I had to return
and I actually had to mentally prepare myself
to not buy anything!
But yet the minute I march through them beautiful doors 
I find myself grabbing a bag
and heading straight for the dresses!

Even when I got to the till, they had packs
of mini toothbrush holders, did I need them? No.
Did I even have a mini toothbrush?Nope. 
Was I going to buy it? Yes.
Why?? My brain justifies this with "it's cute".
And before I knew it I left wondering why that 
just happened and now have to go 
change my pennies up at Tesco to buy a drink...


But anyway despite the desperate woman
in me I did put back some of the clothes.
(I'll come back for them another time ;))
So here's a few things I picked up
for our Holiday!


So first things first are these trousers.
Now these are actually pyjamas but I thought
they'd look nice as light baggy trousers?
Maybe it's just me but either way they'll be super comfy.
These were £6.




These shorts are so adorable and for only £3 you can't go wrong!


These shoes are super comfy, they have a spongy 
base and are elasticated for wide feet 
so these will be great for days with a lot of walking.
£6.


Now I thought these were sooo cute.
Primark have some great hair bits at the moment
with lots of floral headbands and hair bands etc.
I thought these bands would look lovely in a bun
or plait.
These were just £2!


And finally I was looking for a cheap face Primer
for holiday to stop my make up sliding off
and I found this in Wilkinsons so I thought
I'd give it a go.



The brand is "Kiss" and this was just £4
but they have lots of products to offer.
I'll definitely be purchasing more if this is a hit.





That's it folks!
Let me know if you've tried this primer 
and what did you think?
xox
































No comments:

Post a Comment