Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

A day of craftyness



Just thought I'd share some little things I've been making.
They're not amazing and certainly not perfect but I'm happy with them so far
as normally anything I try to make just falls apart and generally 
looks awful!

Firstly as i've been on maternity leave i've found i've been getting bored
not working (I never thought i'd say that,but it's true!)
And I wanted to make a pregnancy/baby photo album,so I thought
I'd just decorate it myself and try to make it like a scrapbook.
So here's what we have so far...(I'll only show the cover
as I don't bore you with pictures inside)





So this is the albums front cover,we found out we're having a little girl thus 
all the girliness & pink :)
I'm going to put her name across the front once she's born as well. 


And then I've just finished making my new phone case. 
It's really a practise run as i'm going to do more in different styles & colours!



Thanks for checking these out!
If anyone has any questions or does the same things send us a message :)
 xxx_hannah_xxx@hotmail.co.uk 

xoxox










No comments:

Post a Comment