Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

summer evening make up


Hello everyone!
First of all I hope you all had a good Easter holiday and got lots of choccy!

So today was actually bright and sunny for once!! And it got me all excited for summer!(means more 
ice lollies! :) )
And I was going out and thought I'd post about the make up I done as I think it's a nice
look for a summer evening!

(I apologize for the length of this one peeps!) 



So this above is the look.I basically used golden browns & coral colours for the eyes and 
kept my cheeks to an apricoty/golden tan shade.I'll go through everything I used,if you have less time I've listed everything I used at the bottom.



 The eye shadow palette is called 'Perfection' and it was from 'Marks&Spencer' would you
believe. And the silver brush is a Ruby&Miller medium brush and the black one is just 
a blending one I have in a set someone brought me.


I'm so sorry for the STATE of my palette I was really clumsy and dropped it down the stairs :( 
Also with that I used 'Color 24hour Tatoo' by Maybelline in '35-on and on bronze.' 
So these are the colours i used. I'm really sorry but I'm pretty useless as the 
palette shadows don't have individual names which is bit of a bummer! But I used the 2nd colour in the inner corners of my eyelid,then the 3rd all over my lid and a bit blending up in my crease. I then used the 4th one inside my crease and then the 1st on is the Maybelline tatoo shadow which I blended out from the crease and outwards to my brow bone. I used the 5th one which is just a light pearly colour on my brow bone.

This is the foundation I used which is 'CLINIQUE Even Better' in colour '03 IVORY'. I love this foundation as it's very light,feels weightless on your skin and for me has really good coverage especially with dark circles! And then I used of course my trusty 'Super stay' concealer by MAYBELLINE in colour '2-LIGHT/BEIGE'. 

For the eyes I used MAYBELLINE 'COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS' mascara and then stuck on some good old falsies with 'REVLON PRECISION LASH ADHESIVE' which comes in a tube in either white or black,(personally I prefer white as it dries clear where as black can get a bit messy & doesn't seem to get as tacky?) I then used 
'BOURJOIS LINER STYLO' eye liner in black. This one is more of a wax/crayon liner then a pencil so it's really good for blending! 


 I then used my bronzer which is 'BOURJOIS DELICE DE POUDRE' in colour '52.' I used a BOURJOIS' 
blusher brush that you can buy on it's own which is rather smashing. And I used a eyebrow pencil by
'RIMMEL' in '00-Dark Brown'. 

Last but not least this is the lipstick I used by 'RIMMEL' and it's one of the colours by Kate Mosses collection
called 'KATE' funnily enough. This is colour '113' which is a very peachy/light orange colour. I love this lipstick as it's quite creamy and moisturizing.

So that is it you'll be pleased to know,told you it was long ;) But never the less I hope you enjoyed it and 
let me know if you liked this look and if you like any of these products aswell or have any questions  :)


  • 'PERFECTION' Eye shadow Palette from MARKS&SPENCER
  • 'COLOR 24HOUR TATTOO in colour '35-ON AND ON BRONZE' eye shadow cream
  •  'CLINIQUE Even Better' in colour '03 IVORY' foundation
  • 'Super stay' concealer by MAYBELLINE in colour '2-LIGHT/BEIGE'.
  •  MAYBELLINE 'COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS' mascara in Black
  •  'REVLON PRECISION LASH ADHESIVE'
  • 'BOURJOIS LINER STYLO' eye liner in black
  • 'BOURJOIS DELICE DE POUDRE' in colour '52 bronzing face powder
  • 'RIMMEL' in '00-Dark Brown' eyebrow pencil
  • 'RIMMEL' 'KATE' lipstick colour 113



No comments:

Post a Comment