Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

That Is Lush!



I went shopping yesterday and I noticed the 'LUSH' store near by,and before I knew 
it i practically had my nose stuck in every bucket & pot in there. I just can't control myself when it comes to 
'LUSH' there products are so lovely! The smell of the shop is amazing!!

So anyway I picked up these products to try out :)

We have a Bath Bomb,a face & Back mask & a lip scrub!

Lush avobath bomb

So first off is the bath bomb which was so hard to choose as there's so many!
I picked up the 'AVOBATH' Bomb as it smelt gorgeous! It smells of
lemons,limes and is very fresh and zesty. 
It has Avocado,Olive oil and Lemongrass in it and is very good for moisturising!
And it was only £3.20,bargain! 

Lush mask of magnaminty

Lush mask of magnaminty

And number 2 is the 'MASK OF MAGNAMINTY' which was £4.95. This cleanser mask 
smells really strong of mint which is nice and invigorating! 
It has honey,Talc,ground Aduki beans,evening primrose oil,peppermint oil African marigold 
oil & vanilla absolute ingredients.
This is supposed to help fight against spots and breakouts, I luckily don't really suffer with bad
spots,however when I do breakout i breakout BIG TIME! Especially since being pregnant 
I have noticed more spots around my mouth,so hopefully this bad boy will help!

I tried it out last night and I wasn't really sure if you're supposed to keep it on
or just wash it off straight away but I kept it on for about 5,10 minutes. It 
left my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. 

Lush bubblegum lip scrub

And product number 3 is the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, and this is probably my favourite 
product! It comes in loads of different flavours but I chose Bubblegum for starters ;) 
It smells so sweet and actually tastes like candy too which is good so 
you can just lick it off after rubbing your lips. 

Lush bubblegum lip scrub

This contains caster sugar,organic Jojoba oil and Methyl lonone.
My lips are always so dry and cracked no matter how much lip balm I put on.
i used to just use sugar as a lip scrub but this is a lot more convenient 
and i look less of a plonker sticking my lips in a handful of sugar!
I bought this for £5.25.



So that's it folks,here's 'LUSH's website for you to look at these in more detail
and check out other products. 

Ciao Bellas
xoxox










No comments:

Post a Comment